Posted on January 10, 2017

Dear Parents/Guardians,

 

It is our intention that the school will re-open tomorrow in anticipation of fairer weather overnight and the improving weather forecasts for tomorrow. However I would still ask you to check the school website and your emails first thing in the morning before setting off for school just in case there is a change to the current situation. The school bus company are also ready to operate a full service in the morning.

 

Obviously if you live some distance from the school in higher altitude areas that are still experiencing hazardous conditions, we will understand if you decide for health and safety reasons not to undertake the trip to school. Please let the appropriate school office know first thing in the morning if this is the case.

 

With thanks for your understanding at this difficult time.

 

Yours sincerely,

 

Stuart Smith

Headmaster