The Admissions Office is always happy to meet with prospective parents to discuss the future education of their children and to give them a guided tour of the school, either through private appointments or the organization of Open Days.
A new admissions cycle begins every October for the following academic year (ie the admissions process for the 2019-20 academic year begins in October 2018). The school does not maintain waiting lists from one year to the next but begins the admissions cycle anew each year. Entry can be made at any point during the course of the year, especially for expatriate families, and therefore we will accept applications all year round.
St. Catherine’s British School is an inclusive, non-selective school and welcomes applications for enrolment from students of all nationalities. However, due to the popularity of the school, we are often faced with a high level of demand for a limited number of available places. We have therefore established a list of priority criteria for entry and preferential consideration will be given to those applicants who can fulfil all or most of these:
- • Nationality: British, Australian & Canadian or other Commonwealth country.
- • Dual nationality (any two or more countries).
- • Suitable English language capability.
- • Sufficient academic ability and good behaviour.
- • Sibling currently in the school
- • Sibling or parent previously studied in the school.
- • Timely date of application.