The Admissions Office is always happy to meet with prospective parents to discuss the future education of their children and to give them a guided tour of the school, either through private appointments or the organisation of Open Days. Due to the current situation, we are not arranging any visits to the school or open days, until further notice. All admissions related queries need to be made by telephone or email.
A new admissions cycle begins every October for the following academic year (i.e. the admissions process for the 2021/2022 academic year begins in October 2020). The school does not maintain waiting lists from one year to the next but begins the admissions cycle anew each year. Entry can be made at any point during the course of the year, especially for expatriate families, and therefore we will accept applications all year round according to availability.
St. Catherine’s British School is an inclusive, non-selective school and welcomes applications for enrolment from students of all nationalities. However, due to the popularity of the school, we are often faced with a high level of demand for a limited number of available places. We have therefore established a list of priority criteria for entry and preferential consideration will be given to those applicants who can fulfil all or most of these:
- • Nationality: British, Australian & Canadian or other Commonwealth country.
- • Dual nationality (any two or more countries).
- • Suitable English language capability.
- • Sufficient academic ability and good behaviour.
- • Sibling currently in the school
- • Sibling or parent previously studied in the school.
- • Timely date of application.